Shape the future of logistics
Business Developer / Founder in Residence
As a Business Developer you will team up up with a product owner to design innovative digital businesses for the transport and logistics market. Your part of this mission is to work closely with customers, develop a deep understanding for the underlying business models and develop cutting edge go-to-market strategies.
- You always work in tandem with a product manager, a digital expert; together your goal is to qualify topics for founding a KUBIKx venture.
- As Business Developer you are responsible to create a solid business case and go-to-market strategy during the search and discovery phases of the KUBIKx venture development process.
- You develop solid partnerships with customers and within the company.
- Together with our partners you will conduct workshops to jointly discover and advance potentials for digital business models.
- Together with the Product Manager you analyze the market around a topic, evaluate the strategic fit for KUBIKx and give a concrete recommendation for action.
- In the final solution and implementation phases you help us to build a founding team around your discoveries or decide to fully join a venture yourself.
- You actively share your knowledge and partnerships with founding teams and co-workers.
- You have 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Business Development, ideally in the B2B area.
- You have experience in working in sales, category management or customer support.
- You take true ownership of your work and strive to eventually take an idea to build your own KUBIKx venture by becoming a Co-Founder.
- You enjoy tackling market needs by developing innovative business models.
- You have endless drive – you are not only self motivated but you are able to move the whole team forward constantly.
- You thrive in situations that require a high level of flexibility.
- You are highly skilled in identifying problems and opportunities via market research and customer interviews.
- You are able to create solid business cases and communicate comprehensively to a wide variety of interested parties.
- This role requires you to fluently speak German and English.
- Last but not least: You are interested in becoming a co-founder of one of our ventures.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.