Shape the future of logistics
As a UX/UI Designer at KUBIKx, we won’t box you into a specific, narrow role. Instead, you will work fluidly and collaboratively with the rest of the organization and our ventures through all aspects of the design process. Together with our other Designer, you are responsible for the CIs and UX.
- You are responsible for the design of a user experience that incorporates the needs of multiple parties into a seamless user interface.
- You use your creativity to overcome design challenges when designing for digital immigrants.
- You create user flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for our products and features.
- You craft CIs for our new ventures and give them a visual identity.
- You conduct user research to understand the customers you are designing for.
- You work closely with developers and product managers to ensure high-quality implementation.
- You have strong UX skills with experience in things such as persona creation, conceptualization, flowcharts, wireframing, user testing, prototyping, and user stories – this should be represented in your portfolio that you submit.
- You are able to make strategic UI design recommendations based on business requirements, best practices, and your UX research.
- You are experienced in designing in a Lean UX environment and Agile/Scrum development process.
- Your broad set of research and design skills enables you to design and develop holistic products from scratch.
- You have great communication skills in English and German.
- You are an amazing listener when it comes to understanding users.
- You work methodically and structured.
- You thrive in dynamic environments and are able to iterate your designs based on changing needs.
- You’re comfortable using Figma.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.